John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Can I get a turn table glass plate Sanyo microwave oven

Customer Question

Can I get a turn table glass plate for a Sanyo microwave oven model number EM806 TW. It is fairly old. Maybe there is a plate available that will fit for a later model?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Can you give me a little more information, what is the diameter of the original and are there three dimples underside in the glass?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The diameter of the plate is 14 inches. No, there are no dimples on the underside in the glass. Joh.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
OK as you will be aware the turntable drive is directly below the glass plate, with Sanyo this is usually 3 little dimples in the base of the glass which fit into a small rotator that protrudes from underneath. Could you let me have a photo of the actual drive peg and the bottom of the glass plate to allow me to match them up.