Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My dishes do not come out dry. I still have to dry them.

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
So first of all, Bosch is notorious for having a poor drying system on their dishwashers. That is because they use a sauna dry system instead of an active dry system. The purpose is that it uses significantly less electricity than an active dry system. Now to make your drying system work, you must use a rinse agent. The best one on the market is Jet Dry Turbo. This will get your dishes dry as long as they are not plastic. Even plastic dishes are relatively dry using Jet Dry Turbo. Other than that, if it still won't dry using Jet Dry Turbo, it sounds like your dishwasher isn't heating and typically that would be caused from the heater relay failing on the main control board resulting in the main control board needing to be replaced. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?