Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Have a Whirlpool dishwasher model DU920PFGG2 that doesn't completely

Customer Question

Have a Whirlpool dishwasher model DU920PFGG2 that doesn't completely drain
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Number 15 in the diagram at the link below is the check valve that the drain hose connects to. It is screwed into the bottom of the sump assembly and will simply unscrew and can be removed for inspection and cleaning. I suspect that check valve is plugged and it will need to be removed to access the back of it for cleaning. CLICK HERE Of course, water will drain when the hose is removed, so be prepared with towels! Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!