Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a upright freezer that runs a long time than goes off,than

Customer Question

I have a upright freezer that runs a long time than goes off,than comes on when I on plug it,and plug it back on.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.
If unplugging and plugging the unit back in resets the issue, your display control board is just failing. The display board is actually the mother board for this unit and just like a computer it can freeze up or stall and needs to rebooted by unplugging the appliance from the outlet. Below is a link to the display board you'll need to order and replace to resolve this issue. CLICK HERE for display board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?