Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a maytag front load washer model number mhw6000xw2 that

Customer Question

I have a maytag front load washer model number mhw6000xw2 that reads error codes f06 and e02 what does this mean? now it does not do anything and it is connected to electricity and water.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
So I'm really sorry to bring you this bad news, but let me explain your error codes. F06 E02 is a communication error because your MCU and your CCU (central control unit). You'll want to remove the entire back panel of the washer and make sure the wire connections to the motor control unit below the tub are all secure. If everything checks good, you'd need to have the MCU replaced. Below is a link to the MCU you'd need to order and replace for your model number. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?