Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am getting a 95 error code on my cook top. What should I

Customer Question

I am getting a 95 error code on my cook top. What should I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Depending on the model, that is probably an incoming voltage issue. 95AC input voltage too low in the 2 cook zones induction module. - Verify AC input voltage at the cooktop input.- Verify AC main input cables, screws and jumpers.- Verify the fuse resistance is approximatively 0 ohms in the 2 zones induction module.- Replace the fi lter circuit board in the 2 zones induction module May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have the 36in Electric radiant and Induction
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? It will be on a tag on the bottom of the cook top.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Model #EW36CC5
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Thank you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
If the voltage from the home's power supply is good, then the power filter board will likely need to be replaced. I would strongly suggest you have it professionally repaired, this unit is extremely difficult to service and very complex. The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY! CLICK HERE That part does come with installation instructions if you are wanting to repair it yourself. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!