John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

Where can i purchase parts Panasonic refrigerator

Customer Question

hello where can i purchase parts for a Panasonic refrigerator NR-D513XZ-S5
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Let me see if I can find the information for you, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
If you go to www.Panasonic.com.au, and click on the "contact us" box, you'll see an Australian phone number to use to contact the customer service department, and get the service contact nearest to you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.If you're satisfied with my answer, please click the ACCEPT box. It's how I get paid for my effort on your behalf.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Do you need any more help, before your request times out? If you are satisfied with my answer, please use the expert's rating scale to let me know how well I did. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.