Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do you take this part out?

Customer Question

How do you take this part out?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Error SE means that your touchpad is shorted out. Using cleaner could have caused this problem so I would start by unplugging the unit for 24 hours and allow it to dry out. Plug the unit back in after 24 hours and if you still get the same error, you need to order and replace the touch control pad because it has failed. Below is a link to the touchpad you'd need to order for your model number. CLICK HERE for touchpad We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?