John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

This is ***** ***** and I have a PT970B GE oven / microwave

Customer Question

This is ***** ***** and I have a PT970B GE oven / microwave combo . The maid cleaned it yesterday and after she left the microwave turntable won't turn and there's no heat .the power level was at 1 and I changed it back to ten but still no heat . Everything on the push pad seems correct and the timer counts off as normal .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It sounds like it's on as normal - but no heat and table won't turn .the coupling on the motor seems right .
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! It sounds like there is a door switch problem. Is it much quieter now when it runs?