Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

How do I tighten the door handle on my GE model# *****

Customer Question

How do I tighten the door handle on my GE model# ***** refrigerator?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
To tighten the handle, you must first remove the handle completely. To do this, you just grab the handle and yank straight up hard and it should unclip. If you have difficulties, try to slide a credit card or coming above the top and bot***** *****dle connection points. Shove the card in from the top between the door skin and the handle as far as it will go. Then grab the handle and try to yank straight up again. Once the handle is removed, you just tighten the screws going into the bracket and door, and then install the handle again but pushing it into place and yanking straight down to lock it in place. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?