John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I have a Maytag MDB100 dishwasher which won't turn on at all.

Customer Question

I have a Maytag MDB100 dishwasher which won't turn on at all. No power, no lights. My circuit breakers all appear to be on. Are there any in the machine?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I close the door and press normal wash, but nothing happens
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Can I get your full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB and can be seen if you open the door?