Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

We have a 2003 motorhome that has a dometic refridgerator,

Customer Question

We have a 2003 motorhome that has a dometic refridgerator, model NDR 1062. Our last trip carried us over some very rough roads which caused two shelves in the refridgerator door to break off. Where can I buy one middle shelf and one bottom shelf for the NDR1062?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Both shelves here listed in stock - - I assume that since it let me take the process as far as the check out that they actually do have them in stock but please come back to me if you have any problems. In the meantime kindly rate the service given using the star rating system at the top of the page, once done further questions are free of charge. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening - Ian