Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Frigidaire model CFEF3728BC2, Using the oven timer how do I

Customer Question

Frigidaire model CFEF3728BC2, Using the oven timer how do I program a delay start to the cooking time. Ex: want to start cooking at 3pm and cook for 2hours. to set the timer at 10am before going to work
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! See page 4 of the attached manual. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!