John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My Kenmore Dishwasher will not drain. I've cleaned the screens,

Customer Question

My Kenmore Dishwasher will not drain. I've cleaned the screens, removed the drain hose and found no blockages.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: My Kenmore Dishwasher will not drain. I've cleaned the screens, removed the drain hose and found no blockages
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: How does the pump come off, there are no screws, just lots of clips.???
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.
Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB and can be seen if you open the door.