Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Samsung dishwasher dw80f600uts has flashing smart auto and

Customer Question

samsung dishwasher dw80f600uts has flashing smart auto and heavy light blinking. it starts to work for a few seconds then drains
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: thats it
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: i replaced the water fill on the left side of the unit still does the same with the lights but runs for a longer time
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
This error means that the dishwasher thinks it's overfilling. Try to flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher or unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If you still get the problem, the inlet fill case with all the sensors needs to be replaced. This is mounted in the left side wall so you'll need to uninstall the dishwasher and remove the left side panel to access the part. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model number. CLICK HERE for inlet case We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?