Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Samsung Fridge about 3 yrs old. Lights are on but

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Fridge about 3 yrs old. Lights are on but silent. No fan blowing and if you tough the temperatures they show but go off.. Freezer reads 6 Fridge reads 34
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Your refrigerator is definitely getting power since the lights are on and the display shows up when you push a button, but unfortunately your main control board is acting up if nothing is cooling. Try to pull the refrigerator out and unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes to see if the control board will reset. If not, the large main control board on the back of the refrigerator or mounted to the top of the refrigerator near the back has failed and needs to be replaced. Below is a link to the control board you'd need for your model number. CLICK HERE for control board We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?