Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My single wall oven, a Jenn-Air JJW2427W02, is making a quick

Customer Question

My single wall oven, a Jenn-Air JJW2427W02, is making a quick 3 tones/alarms (beep-beep-beep) that reoccur every 2-3 minutes. It even makes this alarm when the oven is unplugged.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.
The oven will not beep if the unit is unplugged, so I can tell you that the oven is not causing the beeping but I can not tell you what in your kitchen would be causing the beeping. Maybe a smoke detector?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.
I would flip the breaker off to the oven or unplug the oven and then try to see where the noise is coming from. The most likely places would be a smoke alarm or the refrigerator since those tend to beep if there is something wrong.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
We are looking for the source of the alarm.
Thanks for your assistance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.
No problem. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?