Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I am having a difficult time replacing the middle lower lamp

Customer Question

I am having a difficult time replacing the middle lower lamp of a monogram refrigerator. To access the lamp that shines into the Climate Control Drawer , I am to twist the holder until the arrow points towards the back of the refrigerator then to lift it up. The problem is I cannot twist the holder at all. It just would not move at all. What can I do to facilitate in twisting it ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello I am Appliance Guru, Get a rubber glove or something grippy to grab and twist it, these can be a pain to do and sometimes you need a strong hand to do it. It will twist and come off you just need strength and something to grip it better to do it with. All I ask is please use the star rating system before leaving if you need more help let me know.