John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

I'm Wes, JA: I'll do all I can to help, Wes. Tell me

Customer Question

Hello I'm Wes,
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Wes. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm having problems with my fisher paykel washer gwl15 96155-b
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you Wes. What seems to be the problem with your washer exactly?