Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a kitchenaide KSrk25fvss02 side by side. I am trying

Customer Question

i have a kitchenaide KSrk25fvss02 side by side. I am trying to remove ice receptacle. I hav taken all ice out, and used the hairdryer to remove clog. The levever/spring is boken. Receptacle appears stuck on something.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Since the spring lever is broken, you'll need to use a flat head screwdriver and push it through the area where the lever/button on the side of the bucket used to be located. There is a plastic lever along the bottom of the ice container above the button location that you need to push toward the center of the icemaker to release the bucket. Attached below is an image of the bucket from the bottom and I drew and arrow to the lever you need to push and push it in the direction the arrow is pointed. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?