John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Maytag dishwasher start light blinking. When the button is

Customer Question

Maytag dishwasher start light blinking. When the button is pushed, the high temp wash blinks three times
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: What information do you need?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Dishwasher is a couple years old. Has happened before, but was fixed after resetting unit. Did not work this time
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with AC issues. It could be something as simple as a blown fuse, or something slightly more complicated like a condenser. Any weird smells or rattling noises?
Customer: It's a dishwasher not an ac
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to AC guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Not sure we are on the same page
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.
Good morning Bobby, my name is ***** ***** I'll be the technician helping you today. Are you saying that the start button is flashing constantly and never stops?