John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

We replaced the control panel and the micro wave now runs but

Customer Question

We replaced the control panel and the micro wave now runs but does not heat.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The touch screen was damaged. We replaced it. Now the micro wave runs and the screen functions work BUT the oven does NOT Heat now.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: NO. Thanks so much!
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Do you have a a model number so I can better assist you? And does the turntable run even though the microwave isn't heating?