John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Refrigerator runs but control panel does not light or operate

Customer Question

refrigerator runs but control panel does not light or operate model #kscs25inss01
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the control panel does not work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
Hello, if the refrigerator runs and cools, but the control panel is dark, then the display on the control panel is bad. It will be easiest to replace the entire control panel. Tell me a lot about your technical background and skill sets so that I can coach you most effectively from here... if you none of that is in your bag of tricks, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest city and I will located a well rated repair shop or two for you.