John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My Amana side by side freezer and refrigerator has been just

Customer Question

My Amana side by side freezer and refrigerator has been just great. Recently the freezer doesn't seem to be working up to par. It is cold and the ice and cold water dispensers are working just fine. The refrigerator side is fine too. What can I do to make the freezer side work better.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. What did they say what wrong with the unit? And do you see any frost or ice on the rear interior freezer panel ?