Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I disconnected the clock frigadare range model re36hl

Customer Question

i disconnected the clock for my frigadare range model re36hl and now don't know which wires go where and need to know how to properly reconnect them
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you! Are you certain that model is the complete one off the tag?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yes. it is a VERY old model model RE36HL*1
Unfortunately there are no wiring diagrams in the system for that model. Do you see any wiring diagram on the unit anywhere?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
nope. there are a pair of red, white, and purple wires. and 3 sets of two prongs in a vertical line on the back of the clock.
Can you upload a picture of what you are seeing here?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
there is also a second set pf prongs and one green wire.
here are some pictures.
I am trying to find an image
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks, ***** *****'t really want to play trial and error with a 220v any more than I already have. If you can't find anything I understand. This thing is so old even the Sears repairman couldn't find a diagram in his system. I thought I'd give this one last try before I tell the landlord its better just to replace the relic of a stove.
I understand completely I was looking for anything with the wiring diagram or something close and have nothing on it. I will check later tonight and post if I have anything.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
while your level of service was excellent I did not get the answer I needed and my account was charged. can I please get my refund. I have no problem giving you a 5 star rating when the refund is complete.