Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair
92140848

My oven when set to bake starts by showing 350 degrees. The

Customer Question

My oven when set to bake starts by showing 350 degrees. The button to raise the tempurature does not work when pushed. The one to lower the temperature does work. what's wrong.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.
One minute please while I look up you appliance info. Mean while please read.Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my EYES & EARS! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem.******We are on the honor system here. So please remember to rate my service by selecting the stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you don't rate me, unfortunately do not get credit for of the help that I have giving you so please rate me. You can continue follow-up questions at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE after rating my service if you still needing help.One min please
Expert:  Sean F. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for waiting. The one and only thing that would cause the problem is the control board. We see it all the time. Unfortunately it is not a cheap fix. But it is a easy fix and you can do it without having a appliance company to come out. Part number is ***** You can get it at www.repairclininc.com or you local appliance parts store.It will be number 7 on the break down I sent you. Pull out the range unplug it and take off the back panel and you will see it.Replace it and you will good as new. If there is anything else I can help with let me know.Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit and they get nothing.