Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Our Bosch dishwasher just stopped running toward the end of

Customer Question

Our Bosch dishwasher just stopped running toward the end of the cycle. On/Off switch doesn't work, and nothing lights up. We checked our breaker box, and nothing has been tripped. We emptied by hand the remaining water in the bottom and cleaned the filters. Our dishwasher model is SHE44C06UC/22, serial number is ***** We purchased it 2/28/2006.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! I suspect there is an issue with the power connections from your home's power supply. Are you comfortable removing the lower access panel for inspection and do you have a meter to test voltage with?