John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have Whirlpool washer W10656457B bought four months ago.

Customer Question

We have Whirlpool washer W10656457B bought four months ago. We tried to add some clothes while wash cycle was in progress by pressing button to hold. Door didn't open so pressed open door button and opened the door and added clothes closed door and pressed start button but with no result. Now no action. What to do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? And W10656457B is not a Whirlpool model number .The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid , under the lid NOT on the lid ,but under the lid at the rear of the opening will be the manufactures model and serial number on a silver tag. And just inside the door on the face frame after the door is opened on front loaders.