Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a frigidaire FGET3065PFC oven. The heating element on

Customer Question

I have a frigidaire FGET3065PFC oven. The heating element on said oven keeps going out because of some horrible design. This didn't present a problem to me because hell it was a brand new house, and everything was under warranty. My problem is that I decided to never be there when the repair man came. I too am in the service industry and am a HVAC professional (on here back in 2011) so I typically am working when they are. Now, it has gone out of it's one year warranty, and I have determined that the element is out AGAIN due to this design. My only question is how do I get to it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you! The heating element is access through the front below each oven. The top oven element is harder to get at as you have to slide the unit out remove the side panels to split the unit in half then you can tip it up a little to drop the pan for the element to get it out.