Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Feeling a littl stupid here but I am having trouble getting

Customer Question

Feeling a littl stupid here but I am having trouble getting the oven tp self clean - I push the self clean button and then start - the oven the flashes to lock the door - the a tag that says hold for 3 seconds- but it doesn't What to hold - in the meantime the oven keeps beeping until it cancels the cycle
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No - thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The 3 second button is to lock the control pad. Is there a lever above the door to slide to the right to lock it? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?