Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

We have an old monitor General electric refrigerator and was

Customer Question

we have an old monitor General electric refrigerator and was wondering if there is any value . so far I found the typeCA-2-B16refrigerating machine. l 110 volts 60 cycles use control cat.58x117relay cat.58x121 I don't know if this is enough information I could get more tomorrow
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you! ANSWER:If you are asking if there is any value in the unit itself then yes of course it is a MONITOR unit, now depending on the condition that unit can be worth anywhere between a couple hundred and a couple thousand. How good of shape is it in?