John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

How do we replace the lower drawer in a Frigidaire FGHB2866PF4

Customer Question

How do we replace the lower drawer in a Frigidaire FGHB2866PF4 FRIGIDAIRE REFRIGERATOR?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you! Which part do you need to install at this link? CLICK HERE