John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

Cabrio washer model wdw5640xwd makes a clicking noise when

Customer Question

Cabrio washer model wdw5640xwd makes a clicking noise when starting a wash. When open it clicks when I turn it clockwise, but not counter clockwise. The machine was recently moved some during a replacement of the hot water heater that is next to it. My analysis of the movement was not a significant stress, disconnected and twisted a bit and move less than four feet.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. Where is this noise coming from ?
And can you look at the model number once again please ? wdw5640xwd is not the correct number