Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

I have a Samsung side/side model #rs261mdwp/. I ordered

Customer Question

I have a Samsung side/side model #rs261mdwp/xxx. I ordered part #da41-00669a power control board. It is not the right part as it has one extra power port which is blue. The part I need does not have the extra port. That port is the electric power which is already included. Which part do I need and where can I get it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Catigory My name is Woody. I will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College. I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt. You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer. I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance. Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ? I`m showing (0) results found for Model #rs261mdwp/xxx
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
sorry wrong #. rs261mdwp/xaa
I`m showing that part # ***** is the correct and only board on this model number.This is a link to the part and so pull up the photo and tell me if it is the same part as what you have.http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/DA4100669A/1796774
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
this is the correct part. The one I received from sears parts direct have a blue connection at the end of the white-red-red-white with the same # ***** This one in the diagram is the correct one. Thanks. I will try to order it from you.
ok your not ordering it from me that is just the parts dealer I recommend.
They are the only parts dealer that my company uses because of their parts warranties .