Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I received a dishwasher soap dispenser kitchaid but

Customer Question

I received a dishwasher soap dispenser for my kitchaid but yhere were no installation instructios
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
To replace this dispenser it's fairly easy, but you will have to take the door apart to access the screws coming form the inside of the door holding the dispenser onto the inner door panel. Flip the circuit breaker off to the dishwasher and open the door. Remove all the screws going down vertically around the door and the door will split apart. Now you can remove the front panel and the control panel to see the back of the dispenser. Remove the screws around the border of the dispenser and then push the dispenser through the inside of the door and install the new dispenser in it's place. Fairly straight forward once you take the door apart. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?