John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have an outdoor grill with the two sections. One is the

Customer Question

I have an outdoor grill with the two sections. One is the grill and the is a searing grill. When we got it there were no coking instructions. Do you have any and can you email them to me? George
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Good morning. I don't believe there are going to be any exact cooking instructions for your grill but perhaps you can clarify your question(s) and tell me exactly what you're trying to figure out about how to use your grill?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just wanted instructions that I believe should have been in the boxes that the grill came in when we bought the set from Costco. I googled Kitchenaide Technician and ended up with you. If you can't help, please cancel the request and void any membership. Thank you.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Okay. But, I won't want any on-going service from you. I just had the one question.