Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have purchased a Creda Cooktop Model GGH 160 Serial Number

Customer Question

I have purchased a Creda Cooktop Model GGH 160 Serial Number 09 1 00037
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to convert it from natural gas to LP. I cannot find any where to purchase orfice spuds or and crossreferences for equivelents
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The natural gas spud is stamped with 165
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

You will need to contact them directly at the number below. However, Creda is now a division of Hotpoint based in the UK, so you may have some issues obtaining that kit.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is a terrible answer. Call the manufacturer? Why would I pay you to tell me to call them. I have already been in contact with Creda. They only tell me that the Model is discontinued and don't support it any longer.
I am requesting a full refund. This has been a total waste of time and money