Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Will not start, no lights on front panel fuse good

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

If you're certain the dishwasher is getting power from your house and the dishwasher won't even light up, your touch control panel has failed. The touch control panel on this model fails often I'm sorry to say and it has already been re-designed. The new part that substitutes the old part is in the link below if you wanted to order and replace the panel yourself. It's a very simple replacement and takes less than 15 minutes.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Let me see if I can get it locally.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Alright. Part number is ***** from the manufacture, but it may be more expensive locally.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks
OK
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

No problem. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If I have an issue I will call back
Ljn
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

ok sounds good.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?