Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have an amana electric range model arts6651e. When u touch

Customer Question

I have an amana electric range model arts6651e. When u touch the button to turn the broiler on it shows hi then you can go to the numbers 1 to 5. Is there a low setting for the broiler
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There is no low setting, just the number 1-5, 1 being the lowest, see the attached page. The entire Owner's Manual is available at the link below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.