Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

It's a Maytag washer. Clothes remain too wet after last

Customer Question

It's a Maytag washer. Clothes remain too wet after last spin. Please help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

This is a very common problem and will require you installing the updated thrust bearing and pulley kit at the link below. It does not require any special tools and comes with complete installation instructions, including pictures!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know yet until I receive the part and see if the problem is solved.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with the part. I installed it but the problem remains: clothes are still too wet after last spin. I will return it for a refund. Please indicate how else it might be fixed. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Is it draining the water but not spinning fast?