Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Toshiba Micro Wave Oven which I have had + years.

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Micro Wave Oven which I have had for 25+ years. It is still working great, but the splatter screen has now lost all of the little plastic pins which held it up to cover the power guide disc have now broken. I would like to know where I can get some more of these plastic pins. I still do have the original manual. Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am GURU an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you!

Can you take a picture of it and upload it here so I can see it?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not have a camera so I cannot take a picture. One other question is I was wondering if I could use metal screws to hold up the splatter guard instead of plastic?
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Don't use metal screws. They will arc and get hot enough to melt plastic splatter shield. Use can use the type of plastic push caps you will find at a hardware or building supply store. Take the shield with you to match the caps to the hole size.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi John
After 2 days and I did get your answer, I did appreciate your advise and I would rate it good. But, I will not recommend JustAnswer to anyone. I found the web site totally impossible. I know that you have no control over the web site.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

I'm sure that the J/A staff would like to hear from you about any problems you've encountered. You can post comments at *****@******.***.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have thanked you for reply which I found to be helpful. Please check my response to your last email.
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The parts you seek are at the link below.