Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

2003 whirlpool frig. doesn't run continuously, I turn the

Customer Question

2003 whirlpool frig. doesn't run continuously, I turn the push in control rotate to off and unit then runs?
barry
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Unfortunately your thermostat behind the control you rotate to adjust the temperature has just failed and needs to be replaced. Unfortunately that thermostat control is no longer available so if you wanted to repair the refrigerator you could look for a thermostat online in case anyone has one in stock, or you'd have to send the old control into a place to have it refurbished. The part number is(###) ###-####and below is a link to where you can have it refurbished if needed.

CLICK HERE for thermostat control

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?