John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a model MFI2665XEM8 refrigerator with slide-out

Customer Question

I have a model MFI2665XEM8 refrigerator with slide-out freezer drawer on the bottom. The freezer appears to be leaking water on the right hand side in the front. In addition there is frost developing on items on the right side of the freezer tray and drawer, possibly due to a leaking seal. How can I fix this?
David McClure,***@******.***
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my EYES & EARS! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem.

***Please open the freezer door and see if you see that the bottom of the freezer as a layer of ice on it?

Expert:  Sean F. replied 11 months ago.

Good evening, Are you still needing help?

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

Hello I am a different tech do you still need help?