Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My bosch dishwasher shows 001, and a motor is heard running,

Customer Question

my bosch dishwasher shows 001, and a motor is heard running, but nothing happens. cannot clear the machine by holding in the on/off button, 001 shows and motor sound starts when i push the start button
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

There is water in the base of the machine that has actuated the flood program. That water will need to be dried up to restore normal operation. The panel from below the door may be removed to access the base. Be sure to unplug the machine before removing that panel.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.