John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

GE cafe dishwasher CDT725ssf2ss is full of wayer. We ran it

Customer Question

gE cafe dishwasher CDT725ssf2ss is full of wayer. We ran it and saw water on the floor after it was finished. When we checked the bottom it eas full of water
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Thats the whole story. The bottom is full of wster somwe assume its not draining
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

How is the dishwasher's drain hose connected to your home's plumbing?