Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The glass ih self cleaning oven has cracked. Do I have to

Customer Question

the glass ih ky self cleaning oven has cracked. Do I have to order a new door or just replace the glass.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 12 months ago.

Doors aren't sold as an entire assembly. The glass inside the door is usually sold separately. You'll need the full model number to look up the correct part if needed. The model number is ***** on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door. You can look up parts with the full model number at Searspartsdirect.com.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?