Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a zanussi lindo300 zwfo1483wr washing machine and it

Customer Question

Hi there i have a zanussi lindo300 zwfo1483wr washing machine and it was child lock and then the power went off for 2 hours and cannt unlock it now try pushing the child lock buttom but nothing still frozen
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Unplug the machine for at least 15 minutes to reset the electronics. Then, if the lock is still on, please try to unlock with the Child Lock button and let me know what happens.