Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Lr signal, wont finish the rinse cycle...stuck at 8 minutes

Customer Question

lr signal
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: wont finish the rinse cycle...stuck at 8 minutes then LR code neptune washer front loader
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

The LR error means the control sees an issue with the motor circuit. It may be a poor connection between the motor and the control, a faulty motor or a faulty control. Does the tub turn easily by hand?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
tub moves free
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello?
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Thank you. Does it wash fine and drain and spin the wash water and just stop at the rinse4 cycle then?