Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My washing machine goes directly to wash cycle without

Customer Question

My washing machine goes directly to wash cycle without filling up with water?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

If the washer going right into wash without filling, this would be a bad control board. The pressure switch which controls the water level is built into the board and it should never start washing until it thinks the water level has filled up to the proper level. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?