Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a nesco brand coolside5 model oven. In the lid is a

Customer Question

Good Morning I have a nesco brand coolside5 model oven. In the lid is a plastic vent. I need that plastic vent as when I was hand washing lid after using, my original vent came off and into garbage disposal. I didnot realize what had happened and turned on disposal and that was the end of that!!!!! can I replace that part?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The parts are not listed as individual sale items but I suspect an entire lid may be sourced from the company whose contact information is below.

CLICK HERE